Try Facial Exercises to Lift Your Jowls and Get Rid of Chubby CheeksBy John Under Chubby Cheeks, Facial Exercises
by John Socratous, Market Researcher
Author of best seller: The Face Fitness Formula
As you’ve aged, you may have noticed your face looking a little soft over time. Maybe you had a very muscular face as a young person and miss those strong cheek bones and jaw line or, maybe you’re seeing jowls develop on your face as you’ve gotten older and want to do something about it without cosmetic surgery. Either way, you want to rejuvenate your face, remove facial fat and give it a younger look. You can do this naturally through facial muscle exercises. This article will explain facial exercises to you and teach you some ways to look young again.
Look Younger and Healthier Naturally
We’ve all seen the tabloid newspaper headline at the supermarket checkout line: “formerly beautiful movie star gets a botched face lift and now looks like someone is stretching her cheeks past her ears”. It’s easy to feel bad for this former star—she just got the surgery to look like she did when she was young—but it’s hard not to notice how ridiculous she looks with her face stretched out like that.
Even good face lifts still look like face lifts instead of looking natural. If you’re trying to get rid of your chubby cheeks and lift your jowls, we suggest you use natural facial exercises instead.
You have a lot of muscles in your face you probably never even think about. Your cheeks, jaw, forehead and eyes all have muscles running beneath them that you can exercise and tighten just like the muscles in your arm or on your stomach. Instead of being stuck getting old and having a saggy face, you can actually do something about by exercising these facial muscles most people overlook. Instead of having a stretched face, you’ll look like yourself and keep your identity.
Another benefit of doing facial exercises instead of getting a face lift is that you’ll save hundreds and thousands of dollars on plastic surgery. Going to the right plastic surgeon to get a face lift costs lots of money on consultations, pre-surgery examinations, the surgery itself and post-surgery visits. It’s a very time-consuming process.
Doing facial exercises is a far cheaper alternative and only takes you a few minutes per day. By spending as little as 10 minutes a day on these exercises, you can look younger and more alive without having to cut your face open.
A Few Exercises You Can Try Today:
With the benefits of facial exercises established, you can try some exercises to get a feel of what they’re like. If you want to tighten up your face, you can do these exercises 5 days a week to see the benefits. Just like any other muscle, the more consistent you are with working out your face, the sooner you’ll see results. I cannot stress this enough: being consistent is extremely important whether it’s a facial exercise program, a diet program, or a weight loss program.
Imagine a dot in the center of your upper lip and another dot in the center of your lower lip. Open your mouth and pull these dots away from each other, forming a long oval shape with your lips. Keep your upper lip pressed down firmly against your teeth. Place your index fingers on the apples of your cheeks, pressing down lightly.
Smile with the corners of your mouth, pushing your cheek muscles upwards, towards your fingers. At the same time, tighten your butt as you push your cheek muscles up and then relax as you loosen your cheek muscles. Repeat this step for 20 counts.
Here is a video of a cheek exercise we call “Cheek Ups”
- To exercise the muscles around your mouth and lips, first close your mouth and press your lips together. Make sure you don’t allow your lips to purse or pout; you want to just press them together firmly.
- Place an index finger on either corner of your mouth and then move your fingers in round motions, moving them in small circles pushing the corners up and down.
- Do this for 30 seconds and repeat a few times until you feel a slight burn. Keep your mouth tight while you do this.
- To exercise your nose, flare your nostrils while you cause your nose to wrinkle (kind of like making a rabbit face).
- This may cause some wrinkles to form on the sides of your nose, so to avoid this you can simply place an index finger on each side of your nose and press down from the inner corners of your eyes to the corners of your lips.
- Do this to gently pull the skin away from your nose while you do this exercise, but make sure you’re only gently pulling skin and not interfering with muscle movement.
- To exercise your eyelids (which will firm up puffy eyes and sagging eyelids), lift your eyebrows and then close only the top eyelid, bringing it down across your eye all the way to the bottom eyelid. If you try to feel your eyelid, you should feel a slight tremor as you hold the top eyelid in place.
- Hold your eyelids here for several seconds until you feel a burn,
- Repeat it a few times to make sure your work out that muscle.
Eyebrow and Forehead Exercises
- Take your fingers and lay them parallel to your eyebrows on your forehead. You should arch your fingers so they match the curved shape of your eyebrows.
- Hold your fingers against your forehead and then pull them downward.
- While pulling your fingers toward your face, push your forehead and eyebrows up as much as possible. This should create a sense of resistance.
- Repeat these several times, holding each repetition in place for 30 seconds at a time.
As you can see, these facial exercises aren’t very difficult. You can do them in about 10 to 15 minutes every morning. Combine them with a sound eating plan and you will see amazing results. If you are in doubt about what to eat, just take a look at this information on what to stay away from and what to add to your meals.
In addition to making your face look younger by fixing sagging skin, doing these facial exercises could be a great way to wake up on those early mornings before you go to work. Your face will feel more alive and invigorated as you go through your day.
Make sure to track your progress to see how your face is improving. Part of the fun of exercise is seeing the before and after. Take a photo of your face at the beginning of these facial toning exercises and then compare how you looked then to how you look after 6 weeks of exercising. Facial exercises work. It’ll take commitment to keep it up for that long—all exercise does—but if you do these facial exercises, you’ll look healthier and younger in a natural way. You don’t even need exercise equipment. Start trying these facial exercises today and watch your chubby cheeks disappear and those jowls lift right back up!
Here’s What You Should Do Next…
If you want to stop guessing what kind of face exercises you need to lift your jowls and get rid of chubby cheeks, and you want an effective and easy to follow, step by step plan, then you should check out the Face Fitness Formula.
promise guarantee, you won’t be disappointed!
If you liked this, please click the "Like" button for